In very basic terms I totally respect your personal information and will only ask you for what information we really need from you. I Will look after it in the sameway I would want my data looked after, keeping it secure! I will only share it with others where we need their help us deliver our service to you (such as our professional printing laboratory who may need your name and address to post your purchases). Beassured that we will never share your information in any other circumstances – nor will sell it on elsewhere! Here are more details –
1. The Data we collect
As a data controller we collect a variety of data in order to deliver our services, and we will manage your personal data transparently, fairly and securely.
I may ask you to provide us the following data –
Name, address, telephone number, postcode, email address.
Obviously being a photographic business we also create and manage images as per our contractual agreement(s).
2. How we use this Data
I use the above data to contact you after you enquire, to book and fulfil photography services to you, for marketing purposes and to provide a personalised experience when dealing with Struve Photography.
3. Why do we collect this Data?
We collect this data on the following lawful basis: for the purposes of Consentl To arrange or fulfil a Contract.
When you visit our website we also collect Cookies. These are small pieces of data that websites send to a user’s computer and are stored on the user’s web browser. They are designed to enable the website to remember information. This helps us Personalise your experience, Deliver our service to you and for Marketing Purposes.
2. Which third parties do we share Personal Data with?
We share personal data with the following third parties:
Google analytics, studio ninja, Pixieset, Pic-time, Gmail, paypal, Stripe, Loxley colour or other printing labs, Backblaze, Dropbox.
There are also certain situations in which we may share access to your personal data without your explicit consent; for example, if required by law, to protect the life of an individual, or to comply with any valid legal process, government request, rule or regulation.
3. Why do we share your Personal Data with the above?
We share your data in order to deliver our service to you, For marketing purposes, Personalise your experience.
We may transfer personal data to a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) if necessary eg if a third party we utilise could have servers located outside of the EEA. If this is the case, we will either obtain your consent or otherwise ensure that the transfer is legal and your data is secure by following the UK and EU’s guidelines. You can see above where we send data outside of the UK and EEA and on what basis we do so.
4. How do we keep your personal data secure?
We keep your data secure by Encryption, By using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology when information is submitted to us online.
In the unlikely event of a criminal breach of our security we will inform the relevant regulatory body within 72 hours and, if your personal data were involved in the breach, we will also inform you.
6. You have the following rights –
– the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
– the right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
– the right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
– the right to have your personal data erased
– the right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data
– the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
– the right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and
– rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
We also give you the option to manage your data via: email.
While we do not hold personal data any longer than we need to. The duration will depend on your relationship with us, and whether it is ongoing. We may keep some of your personal data for up to 7 years after our working contract with you has finished for Tax legislation purposes. Files may be kept for longer and archived, should you wish to have images retrieved again in the future for wedding albums, photo orders or replacement digital files.
9 Blackthorn Grove